Now in its ninth year, the Derby Food & Drink Awards recognises and celebrates the city's vibrant and growing food and drink sector.
A glittering awards ceremony takes place at the stunning Derby Roundhouse on 9th October 2017 where hundreds of guests will enjoy an indoor food & drink market and live demonstrations.
Before all this, however, its up to the people of Derby to nominate their favourite establishments for eight categories:
- Best International Restaurant (Sponsored by Riverlights Derby)
- Best Newcomer (Sponsored by Burnthebook)
- Best Café (Sponsored by Derby College)
- Best Out of Town (Sponsored by the University of Derby)
- Best Pub (Sponsored by the Irongate Group)
- Best Bar (Sponsored by IN Magazine)
- Excellence in Customer Service (Sponsored by Derby Telegraph)
- Outstanding Achievement (Sponsored by Royal Crown Derby)
- Restaurant of the Year (Sponsored by Denby Pottery)
Nominations are judged on quality, not quantity, so make sure you consider your nominations carefully - last year over 2,500 nominations were collected!
When the nomination period ends, judges for each category (see Sponsorships) sample each finalist to select a winner.