Now in its tenth year, the Derby Food & Drink Awards recognises and celebrates the city's vibrant and growing food and drink sector.
A glittering awards ceremony takes place at the stunning Derby Roundhouse on 8th October 2018 where hundreds of guests will enjoy an indoor food & drink market and live demonstrations.
Before all this, however, its up to the people of Derby to nominate their favourite establishments for eight categories:
- Best International Restaurant (Sponsored by Riverlights Derby)
- Best Newcomer (Sponsored by the University of Derby)
- Best Café (Sponsored by Derby College)
- Best Out of Town (Sponsored by)
- Best Pub (Sponsored by Mortgage Advice Bureau)
- Best Bar (Sponsored by Irongate Group)
- Most Family Friendly (Sponsored by DerbyDaysOut)
- Excellence in Customer Service (Sponsored by Derby Telegraph)
- Outstanding Achievement (Sponsored by Royal Crown Derby)
- Restaurant of the Year (Sponsored by Denby Pottery)
Nominations are judged on quality, not quantity, so make sure you consider your nominations carefully - last year over 4,000 nominations were collected!
When the nomination period ends, judges for each category (see Sponsorships) sample each finalist to select a winner.